Terms & Conditions
https://www.6seeds.co is a site operated by 6 Seeds Ltd ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number (14895313) and have our registered office at 25 Ecclestone Place, London SW1W 9NF.
By using our site or making any purchases, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our site or make any purchases.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 21 June 2023.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it, unless those materials are owned by a third party (which may include our clients and suppliers). Regardless, all works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and must be respected.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us, our licensors or the relevant third party.
Some links within the site may lead to other sites. These sites are independent of us and any reference in this web site to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trade-mark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not indicate that we sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing on such sites. Product and service information is the sole responsibility of each individual operator. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained within linked sites before relying on it. Linked sites will have their own terms and policies that apply to such sites use and you should familiarise yourself with them.
Rules about linking to our site.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We exclude, to the extent legally permissible, all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
2.The terms of purchase
When you buy from us you are agreeing that:
We only accept orders when we've checked them
We may either contact you to confirm we've received your order and then we contact you again to confirm we've accepted it alternatively we may simply send you an acceptance email.
Sometimes we reject orders
Sometimes we reject orders, for example, because a product is unexpectedly out of stock, because we can't verify your age (where the product is age-restricted), because you are located outside our delivery areas, or because the product was mispriced by us. When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid.
We charge you when we accept your order
You will own the products when payment is made by you in full.
We charge interest on late payments
If we're unable to collect any payment you owe us we charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% a year above the Bank of England base rate from time to time. This interest accrues on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You pay us the interest together with any overdue amount.
All prices include VAT unless specified otherwise.
We're not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of your product is delayed by an event outside our control, we contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay. We won't compensate you for the delay, but if the delay is likely to be substantial you can contact our Customer Service Team: firstname.lastname@example.org to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for in advance, but not received, less reasonable costs we have already incurred.
Products can vary slightly from their pictures
A product's true colour may not exactly match that shown on your device or in our marketing or its packaging may be slightly different. Because some of our products are handmade, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website can be out by up to 5%.
You're responsible for making sure your measurements are accurate
If we're making or supplying the product to measurements you provide, you're responsible for making sure those measurements are correct.
Your legal right to change your mind. For most of our products bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund of what you paid for it. This is subject to some conditions, as set out below.
Your legal rights
14 days to change your mind.
You pay costs of return
When you can't change your mind. You can't change your mind about an order for:
- digital products, after you have started to download or stream these;
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them;
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised; and
- goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
- The deadline for changing your mind. If you change your mind about a product you must let us know no later than 14 days after:
- the day we deliver your product, if it is goods, for example a t shirt. If the goods are for regular delivery (for example, a subscription), you can only change your mind after the first delivery. If the goods are split into several deliveries over different days, the period runs from the day after the last delivery.
- the day we confirm we have accepted your order, if it is for digital content for download or streaming, although you can't change your mind about digital content once we have started providing it.
How to let us know. To let us know you want to change your mind, contact our Customer Service Team: email@example.com.
You have to return the product at your own cost. If your product is goods, for example a mug, you have to return it (and any free gifts provided with it) to us within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind. Returns are at your own cost. You can:
- send the product back to us, using an established delivery service. If you do this, you should keep a receipt or other evidence from the delivery service that proves you have sent it and when you sent it. If you don’t do this and we don’t receive the goods at all or within a reasonable time we won't refund you the price. For help with returns, including our collection arrangements for goods which can't be posted, contact our Customer Service Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reduce your refund if you have used or damaged a product. If you handle the product in a way which would not be acceptable in-store, we reduce your refund, to compensate us for its reduced value. For example, we reduce your refund if the product's condition is not "as new", price tags have been removed, the product-branded packaging is damaged or accessories are missing. In some cases, because of the way you have treated the product, no refund may be due.
When and how we refund you. If your product has not been delivered or that we're collecting from you, we refund you as soon as possible and within 14 days of you telling us you've changed your mind. If your product is goods that you're sending back to us, we refund you within 14 days of receiving them back from you (or receiving evidence you've sent them to us). We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don't charge a fee for the refund.
We can withdraw products
We can stop providing goods. We will refund any sums you've paid in advance for goods which won't be provided.
We can end our contract with you
We can end our contract with you for goods and claim any compensation due to us if:
- you don't make any payment to us when it's due and you still don't make payment within 5 days of our reminding you that payment is due;
- you don't, within a reasonable time, either allow us to deliver the product to you or collect it from us.
- We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products
- Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
- Caused by a delaying event outside our control. We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
- Avoidable. Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action. For example, damage to your own digital content or device, which was caused by digital content we supplied and which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply a free update or by correctly following the installation instructions or having the minimum system requirements advised by us.
Intellectual Property Rights All and any intellectual property rights in the goods are owned by either us, our licensors, our clients or our suppliers as the case may be. All such rights are reserved.
You have several options for resolving disputes with us
Our complaints policy. Our Customer Service Team: email@example.com will do their best to resolve any problems you have with us or our products.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Transfer. We can transfer our rights and obligations with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying your product or we may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
You can only transfer your contract with us to someone else if we agree to this.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply. If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can't do it later.